The Golf Course, the Glen Bar & Grill are open. The Driving Range is open from March 1 to October 31. Power cart rentals are currently available until 5pm.
Note: Adult annual passes are sold out at this time.
- Keep the pin in at all times.
- Ball washers have been removed, so please bring your own damp towel.
- Bunker rakes have been removed. Lift, clean, and place in bunkers.
- We have increased sanitizing in all high traffic areas.
- Please pay at the window and please avoid cash, if possible.
Effective May 8, 2021: Current hours of operation are 7:00am to 9pm.
Check out our Facebook Page for regular updates.
Located just off the Trans Canada Highway in Abbotsford, B.C., Fraserglen is a fun, challenging and affordable mid-length, 18-hole golf course. Its flat tree lined fairways make for an easy walk for golfers of all ages, yet its greens are well bunkered making the course a challenge for golfers of all levels. If you are looking for a fun course that can be played in three hours, yet is challenging enough to make you use every club in your bag, Fraserglen is the course for you.
We have teaching professionals on staff with a wide range of programs from beginner group lessons to on course playing lessons.
Whether you are a scratch golfer or have never held a club before, Fraserglen’s Training Centre has something for everyone.