Due to the unfortunate winter storm damage to our Driving Range net and poles, all lessons, including Spring Break and after school lessons, are on hold temporarily. Lesson dates will be announced closer to the date that the Driving Range re-opens. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Instructor –Includes: practice balls, golf clubs if needed. 45 minutes per day
This program is designed for the very young to be introduced to golf in a SAFE & FUN environment. The Instructor introduces basic swing motion and short-game. Groups are kept to a maximum of 6 for safety and quality of instruction.
Level I NOVICES & BEGINNERS (Ages 8-15) 4 Day Session $79.99+gst.
Instructor –Includes: practice balls, golf clubs if needed. 1 hour per day
This program is designed for the BEGINNER and NOVICE youth to enjoy the fundamentals of swing, short game, etiquette, equipment knowledge and safety. Each day includes 1 hour of instruction, practice, games, & drills. Class size is limited for quality of instruction and safety. Groups are kept to a maximum of 6 for safety.
Level II NOVICE (AGES 8-16) 4 day session $119.99+gst.
Instructor –Includes: practice balls, golf clubs. 1.5 hours per day
This program is designed to improve the players knowledge and their golf score. Each day includes 1.5 hour of instruction on full swing and short game including chipping, putting, bunkers and on course instruction. Class size is limited to 6 for quality of instruction. Parent must discuss student with golf professional before registering.
Please Note for all lessons:
- Waiver Form must be completed before 1st lesson.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- For program schedule or to register, contact Fraserglen Pro Shop at 604-852-347
- If you have any questions please contact the Instructor.
- Classes run rain or shine & no make-up classes are available.
- Basic dress code in effect.
- Please meet outside Pro Shop 15 minutes early. It is imperative that programs run on schedule.