Junior Annual Pass
$350.00 including tax
12 Months from date of purchase
- Although the annual playing pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, the course will be closed to annual pass holders in December and January to allow course to recuperate.
- Annual passes are limited to weekday play only thus excluding weekends and Statutory Holidays. Members entering weekday tournaments will have to pay the appropriate tournament fees.
- Only one tee time booking per day will be allowed and additional play will depend on availability and be at the discretion of the pro shop.
- Annual passes are non transferable and non refundable due to moving, sickness or any other condition or event. In case of sickness, a time credit may be given for the duration of your absence. It is requested that you inform the pro shop as soon as possible of your absence and return.
- Fraserglen also reserves the right to revoke playing privileges and fees in whole at any given time, for misconduct, failure to observe rules and regulations or any other incident.
- It is expected that all pass holders will abide by the rules and regulation set forth by the golf course and will demonstrate exemplary golf etiquette.